Saturday, July 23, 2011

STUMBLE!

Have you stumbled yet?  I stumbled across this amazing search engine of sorts/social board.  I think Stumble will beat out or tie with Facebook when word gets around about this amazing vehicle, which I am sure will be making news, if it already hasn't.  Stumble! personalizes your searches according to the interests you list.  It works!  Here are some of my favorite websites that I Stumbled! upon...


http://www.stumbleupon.com/ is, of course, Stumble!'s url and the place to begin a fun journey.

pinterest.com is a website dedicated to photography.  It has some gorgeous photographs.  I love art of all types, and these photos are artistically beautiful IMHO.  


onesentence.org is a website that I stumbled upon last night.  It is dedicated to one sentence stories.  I found it absolutely amazing!


nationalgeographic.com is incredible and is one of the first websites I was taken to by Stumble!  I've only be Stumbling! for a few days.  I was so wow'd by this website that the first photo I was taken to is now my desktop wallpaper!  A note to jigsaw puzzle fans.  You can find incredible online free jigsaw puzzles to solve in addition to finding the incredible photography that National Geographic Magazine is noted for.



http://mingmakescupcakes.yolasite.com/ is for those of us who love to make and eat cupcakes.  Ming's flavor combinations are great.  I have to go back to this site soon to see his cookie recipes!


kitchendaily.com  is a very good recipe site.  I can't believe I didn't come across this one through my Google searches and my Bling! searches.  This is a site that is not to missed!  I found a recipe for a sandwich that sounds like a real winner to me!  I can't wait to further explore this website.


littletinbird.co.uk has patterns and a great tutorial on how to make and how to join crocheted granny squares.  Just have to remember that these patterns and tutorials are done with the British terminology, not our American.


Let me know what you think of Stumble! And any of the sites I have listed!  I will be very interested to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment