Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What made it a happy day for me? I had a 4 hour conversation with my sister. We have not spoken in two years. We laughed almost the whole time and it was just wonderful hearing her laugh and her voice! If you haven't spoken to your sibling(s) for a while, pick up the phone like I did, you will be glad you did. In honor of this event I have chosen a poem I found at Scrapbook.com about sisters. Hope you enjoy it. If you have a favorite poem, please post it here and if I get even one reply, I will post mine. This poem is for my sister:

my sister
Submitted by: pixter
Author: hannah hausler .. aka: pixter
sisters are.. clothes barrowersfit throwerscover stealerssecret keepersan enemy, a friend,a convorsation without end,sassy,bossy,silly,fussypretty and sweet tea partys with treatsdress up, mess up, fess up, get punished,fights over nothing, sharer of dreamsa headache, a pain, she gets spoiled again,a princess, a brat, she ruined my hat,i love her, i miss her, i tease her, i kiss her,she is my family and that means more to mewhat would i do without her?

No comments:

Post a Comment